Samana - Shawl Collar Double Breasted Jacket Style
Our Samana jacket is an unique jacket, for the fashion forward individual. These styles of jackets were traditionally very formal. Our reinterpretation is a very casual take smoking jacket. We started with a slim Italian cut, paired with an elegant yet casual fabric, for instance our wool/silk blend from Guabello. Together, you have the perfect blend of traditional elegance and modern casual style. Paired with jeans or dress slacks, it’s a standout piece in your wardrobe.
Our shawl collar double-breasted jacket features a 6-button front and patch pockets. All of our jackets are deconstructed and half-canvassed. This provides the best of both works, the canvas give the jacket structure while being half-canvassed allows it movement and ability the breath. The deconstructed nature of the jacket also allows it to wear naturally, without excessive stiffness and structure.
- Lapel opening, with hand-sewn boutonniere latch on the backside.
- Half-moon stitching on the pockets.
- Pick Stitching and Columbia stitching throughout the jacket.
- Patch waist and chest pockets.
- Barchatta “boat shaped” chest pocket.
- Ticket Pocket
- Functional cuff buttons holes with the first cuff opening larger than the rest.
- Double side vents.